I made these for a party and the guests raved about them. Definitely not your typical deviled egg with it's almond flair.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- add 3 tablespoons finely chopped roasted almonds
- add 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- add 12 whole roasted almonds
- add parsley
- add 6 hard-boiled eggs
- add 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Slice hard-boiled eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set aside whites.In small bowl, mash yolks, mayonnaise, mustard, garlic salt and chopped almonds.
- Evenly fill the egg whites with the mixture.Garnish with one whole almond and sprinkle with parsley.
- Chill until served.