If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup milk
- add 1 1/4 cups sugar
- add 2 1/4 cups flour
- add 2/3 cup butter
- add 5 tablespoons cornstarch
- add 1 teaspoon baking powder
- add 4 eggs
- add 3 1/2 ounces almond paste (not filling)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream butter and almond paste until fluffy.
- Add sugar, gradually add eggs, one at a time.Mix together flour, cornstarch and baking powder, then add flour mixture and milk alternately.
- Bake in greased 9x5 loaf pan for 1 hour.
- Double recipe for a bundt pan and bake 75 minute.
- Cool 10 min in pan, then turn out and cool completely.
- Serve with powdered sugar, orange glaze or chocolate glaze.