Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
"'My husband is a real fish lover,' reports Erna Farnham of Marengo, Illinois. 'This buttery treatment is his favorite way to prepare sole, perch or halibut.' It cooks quickly in the microwave, so it's perfect for a busy weekday."
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- add 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- add 1 pound sole fillets
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- add 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- add 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- add 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter and almonds. Heat, uncovered, on high for 2 minutes or until almonds are golden brown. Place the fillets in a greased microwave-safe 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. dish. Top with almond mixture.
- Combine the lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper; drizzle over fish. Sprinkle with paprika. Cover and microwave on high for 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.