Servs: 4 Prep:
"Everyone loves this pretty salad that's topped with strawberries and sliced almonds,' Renae Rossow notes from Union, Kentucky. With just a few ingredients, it's loaded with flavor."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup sliced honey-roasted almonds
- add 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- add 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- add 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- add 1 tablespoon honey
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries and almonds. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the vinegar, honey and sugar; shake well. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.