Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
"Lemon juice adds a pleasant tardiness to the buttery sauce that Karen Zink of Grand Island, Nebraska serves over chicken. 'My family loves this easy-to-make entree,' she notes. 'I often toss in more almonds for extra crunch.'"
- add 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- add 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- add 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- add 5 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
- In a skillet, cook the chicken in 2 tablespoons of butter until juices run clear, about 20 minutes. Transfer to serving plate and keep warm. Add almonds and remaining butter to skillet; cook and stir just until almonds are lightly browned. Stir in lemon juice; heat through. Spoon over chicken.