This was given to me by my friend Alvie Smith. She brought this appetizer to a luncheon at our quilt guild meeting and she graciously gave me the recipe.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- add 10 wheat flour tortillas
- add 10 ounces frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
- add 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- add 6 green onions
- add 3 ounces bacon bits
- add 1 pint sour cream
- Mix sour cream, spinach, bacon bits, onions, ranch dressing mix, and mayonnaise.
- This needs to be mixed the day before so the flavors can blend.
- Spread on tortillas and roll up.
- Slice into 1-inch pieces.