Servs: 10 Prep: Cook:
"This is a very basic, very easy to make meat lasagna."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon olive oil
- add 2 eggs
- add 4 cloves garlic, minced
- add 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- add 1 (28 ounce) jar sausage flavored spaghetti sauce
- add 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, shredded
- add 9 lasagna noodles
- add 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 8 ounces provolone cheese, shredded
- add 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- add 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- add 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- add 1 small onion, diced
- add 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- add 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- add 1/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a skillet over medium heat season ground beef with garlic powder and oregano. Brown the meat and drain.
- In a large sauce pan add spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, and oregano; set aside. In a skillet heat olive oil. Saute garlic and onions for about 5 minutes. Mix sauteed onions and garlic with meat into the sauce and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Combine mozzarella and provolone cheeses in a medium bowl. In a medium bowl mix ricotta cheese, eggs, milk, and oregano.
- Layer a 9x13 inch baking pan with just enough sauce to cover the bottom of the pan. Lay three lasagna noodles in the pan. Cover with sauce, then with ricotta mixture then sprinkle with mozzarella/provolone mixture; repeat layering. Finish with a layer of noodles and remaining sauce. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake covered in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes.