Servs: 12 Prep: Cook:
"This recipe uses amaretto liqueur. It's a creamy cheesecake with a light almond flavor."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 tablespoons butter
- add 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- add 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- add 5 tablespoons amaretto liqueur
- add 3 tablespoons white sugar
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- add 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- add 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- add 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix together the graham cracker crumbs and the 3 tablespoons white sugar. Add the melted butter and mix well. Press into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and cornstarch, and mix until smooth. Add sour cream, vanilla, amaretto liqueur, and salt. Mix until well blended. On low speed of an electric mixer, add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Pour batter over crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes. Remove from oven. Loosen around the edges with a knife and cool on a wire rack while still in pan. Refrigerate, remove from pan when completely chilled.