A very quick and tasty chicken recipe for 2. Can easily be double, tripled or more.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- add 2 ounces boursin cheese (or two wedges of laughing cow garlic and herb cheese)
- add 2 slices bacon
- Flatten each chicken breast to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Spread 1oz or 1 wedge of cheese onto each breast.
- Roll up and wrap with 1 slice bacon per roll.
- Place seam side down in baking dish and bake for 40 minutes at 400 degrees.