Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
"This chicken is so good, it will surprise you. I hate mayo, but you don't even know it's there!"
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- add 2 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- add 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a shallow baking dish.
- Coat chicken breasts on all sides with mayonnaise, and roll in bread crumbs until coated. Place coated breasts into the prepared pan.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle, and the juices run clear.