Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
"This pie is easy to prepare and it makes its own crust."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- add 1 cup flaked coconut
- add 3/4 cup white sugar
- add 2 cups milk
- add 1/4 cup butter, softened
- add 4 eggs
- add 1/2 cup baking mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter one 9 inch deep dish pie pan.
- Combine the milk, sugar, eggs, coconut, vanilla , butter and baking mix together. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.