Servs: 18 Prep: Cook:
"This is a moist spice cake with a 'secret' ingredient. They will never guess!"
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (14.75 ounce) can cream-style corn
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 1 teaspoon baking soda
- add 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- add 1 cup vegetable oil
- add 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- add 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- add 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- add 3/4 cup white sugar
- add 1/2 cup raisins
- add 3 eggs
- add 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a mixing bowl, combine corn and sugars. Beat in eggs and oil till well blended. Mix flour mixture into batter. Stir in raisins and nuts. Pour batter into greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 35 minutes, or till cake tests done. Cool.