I found this recipe in a magazine. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds delicious. Let me know what you think.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- add 1 cup chicken broth
- add 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat
- add 1 cup MINUTE White Rice (uncooked)
- add 1/4 cup grated 100 percent parmesan cheese
- add 2 eggs
- Bring broth to a boil in small saucepan.
- Stir in rice; cover.
- Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff with fork.
- Beat eggs lightly in medium bowl.
- Add rice, crabmeat and cheese; mix well.
- Divide and shape mixture into 8 patties.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat.
- Add patties; cook 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides and heated through.