Servs: 3 Prep:
"My family calls this 'those crab thingies' (even the adults), but they request it every holiday, and make up holidays so they can get me to make it."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 stalks celery, chopped
- add 6 ounces cooked tiny shrimp
- add 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- add 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- add 1 onion, minced
- add 2 (8 ounce) packages Neufchatel cheese
- add 36 jumbo pasta shells
- add 2 tablespoons white sugar
- add 1 pound imitation crabmeat
- add 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil, and add pasta shells; boil until al dente. Drain well.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, crab, shrimp, onion, celery, mayonnaise, sugar, salt, pepper and lemon juice; mix well.
- Stuff cream cheese mixture into the jumbo pasta shells. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.