Servs: 8 Prep:
This is the best Sangria I have ever tasted. It uses both red and white wine, which I think makes it a very unique recipe.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 orange, cut into 1/8-inch slices
- add 1 lemon
- add 1 cup sugar
- add 1 bottle dry white wine
- add 1 bottle dry red wine
- add Sliced peaches, grapes, strawberries, or other seasonal fruit (optional)
- add Gin, Grand Marnier, or brandy to taste (optional)
- Combine the orange, lemon, sugar, and wines in a large glass bowl and stir for several minutes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 to 6 hours, or overnight. Add the optional fruits and spirits, if you like. Serve over ice or, just before serving, place some ice cubes in the punch bowl.