Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
"Amazing chicken with just enough orange flavoring."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- add 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- add 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- add 1/2 cup chicken broth
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- add 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- add 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- add 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- Heat the shortening in a skillet over medium-high heat. In a bowl, mix the flour, condensed soup, seasoned salt, pepper, and salt. Dip chicken in the mixture to coat, and fry in the skillet until golden brown.
- Place chicken in a slow cooker. Mix the chicken broth, brown sugar, and orange juice concentrate in a bowl, and pour over chicken in the slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook 2 to 3 hours on Low or 1 to 2 hours on High.