Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
"This is a recipe I've created myself - and everyone that tries it loves it. It tastes just like at a restaurant and it can be made in the amount of time that it takes to cook pasta!"
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- add 1 cup heavy cream
- add 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- add 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- add salt and pepper to taste
- add 3 tablespoons butter
- add 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- Heat the cream and butter in a saucepan over medium heat until almost boiling, but do not boil. Add mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, and stir until melted. Stir in the sun-dried tomatoes, and season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and serve over pasta with a sprinkling of pine nuts.