Servs: 12 Prep:
"EASY EASY EASY. If you like maraschino cherries you can use them, if not remember there are maraschino cherries in your fruit cocktail. Also, a little juice from the maraschino cherries will color your fruit salad a festive red."
- add 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- add 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- add 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- add 2 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- add 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- add 1 (8 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- add 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- add 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- add 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- add 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine the whipped topping, coconut, chopped nuts, fruit cocktail, pineapple, mandarin oranges, marshmallows, cherries, nutmeg and cinnamon. Mix together well and refrigerate for 30 to 45 minutes.