Servs: 4 Prep:
"Ambrosia Pudding is a speedy and special way to round out this menu. ' Serving this in a parfait glass showcases the layers,' noted Debbie Jones of California, Maryland."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange sections, drained
- add 1 banana, sliced
- add 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- add 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- add 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- add 1/4 cup honey
- add 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- add 2 cups cold milk
- add 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- add 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- In a bowl, blend pudding and milk according to package directions. Add honey, orange peel and vanilla. Fold in the whipped cream. In individual dessert dishes, layer half of the pudding, banana slices, orange sections, coconut and almonds. Repeat the layers. Chill.