These are awesome burgers, not the dull flavorless turkery burgers your used to. Basic, easy and delicious.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add lettuce or tomatoes or onions or pickles or mayonnaise
- add 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- add 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- add 1 (16 ounce) package ground turkey
- add 4 slices American cheese
- add 4 hamburger buns
- add 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Mix Ground Turkey, onion powder, garlic salt and B.B.Q. sauce in large bowl and put in fridge covered for 20 minutes.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Place patties on lightly greased grill or B.B.Q. over medium coals.
- Grill 7 to 9 minutes on each side or until cooked medium well.
- Top each patty with American slices &.
- continue grilling until melted. Fill buns with the works and turkey burgers.