Servs: 36 Prep: Cook:
"This bread can be frozen and is very easy to make."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- add 2 teaspoons baking soda
- add 1 cup vegetable oil
- add 4 eggs
- add 1 cup chopped pecans
- add 1 (3 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- add 2 cups all-purpose flour
- add 1 cup peeled, cored and chopped apple
- add 1 teaspoon baking powder
- add 1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- add 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- add 1 cup white sugar
- add 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease three 9x5 inch loaf pans.
- Place the starter in a bowl, stir in the oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, instant pudding, and cinnamon. Add the flour mixture to the starter mixture and beat by hand. Add the pecans, raisins and apples and mix well. Pour batter into the prepared pans.
- Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 1 hour.