This is simple to make and surprisingly delicious. It's my husband's favorite casserole.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup onions
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- add onions (I like to add thin slices of onions on top)
- add 2 cups canned tomatoes
- add 1 cup green peppers
- add 2 cups raw potatoes
- add 2 cups celery
- add 2 cups ground beef (uncooked, I use ground round)
- add 2 teaspoons salt
- Grease a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle each layer with salt and pepper before adding the next layer.Place potatoes in the bottom of the casserole.Add the layer ofcelery.Add the layer of hamburger.Add the layer of onions.Add the greenpepper.
- Pour the tomatoes over the mixture.
- Bake for 2 hours at 350 degrees (Icover with foil after about an hour).