Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
"This is very similar to a salad at a popular restaurant near my house. I loved it there and decided to make it at home. It's one of my favorite salads to make now!"
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup barbeque sauce
- add 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- add 1 fresh tomato, chopped
- add 1 head green leaf lettuce, rinsed and torn
- add 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- add 1 head red leaf lettuce, rinsed and torn
- add 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- add 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- add 1 (2.8 ounce) can French fried onions
- add 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place chicken on the grill, and cook 6 minutes per side, or until juices run clear. Remove from heat, cool, and slice.
- In a large bowl, mix the red leaf lettuce, green leaf lettuce, tomato, cilantro, corn, and black beans. Top with the grilled chicken slices and French fried onions.
- In a small bowl, mix the Ranch dressing and barbeque sauce. Serve on the side as a dipping sauce, or toss with the salad to coat.