Servs: 24 Prep: Cook:
"These can be made with different puddings and chips, such as chocolate pudding and peanut butter chips."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 eggs
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- add 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- add 1 teaspoon baking soda
- add 1 cup margarine, softened
- add 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- add 1/4 cup white sugar
- add 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- add 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine flour and baking soda. Set aside. In another large mixing bowl, combine butter, white sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and pudding mix. Beat until smooth and creamy. Beat in eggs. Gradually stir in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop batter by heaping teaspoonfuls, about 2 inches apart, onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 9 to 9 1/2 minutes, or until browned.