Servs: 4 Prep:
"This cilantro cream sauce can be used as a dip, or as a sauce for fish or chicken. My husband eats it on everything he can consume! Taste and add additional seasoning if necessary. tomatillo sauce is usually spicy, so be prepared!"
- add 1 (7 ounce) can tomatillo salsa
- add 1 tablespoon sour cream
- add 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- add 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- add 1 teaspoon celery salt
- add 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- add 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- add 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- add 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, salsa, pepper, celery salt, cumin, garlic powder, cilantro and lime juice in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy. Place in a serving bowl.