Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
"An easy dish for garlic lovers. Golden looking, golden tasting!"
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- add 6 tablespoons butter
- add 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- add 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- add 1/2 tablespoon salt
- add 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- add 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- add 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- add 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- add 1 egg yolk
- In a glass dish, beat egg yolk with garlic. Place chicken in egg mixture, and turn to coat. Cover dish and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight if possible.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Melt butter and pour into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Mix together the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Dip marinated chicken in crumb mixture. Place coated chicken in baking dish, and pour remaining egg mixture over.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes on each side, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.