allegedly the origional
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/8-1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- add 1 dash black pepper
- add 1/4 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- add 1/4 cup margarine
- add 1-2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- add 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- add 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- add 6 tablespoons louisiana hot sauce
- add 1/8 teaspoon celery seeds
- The Sauce: This makes enough for about 30 "wingettes." Mix all the ingredients in a small sauce pan over low heat until the margarine is completely melted. Stir occasionally.
- The Wings: Fry the wings in a deep fryer set at 375 degrees F using vegetable or peanut oil. Fry 15 wings at a time for 12 to 15 minutes. Drain the wings for a few minutes then put them in a bowl. After all the wings have been fried, pour the sauce over them, cover the bowl, and shake to completely coat the wings.
- They can be eaten now, or you can put them on a baking sheet and bake them for a few minutes to get an extra-crispy coating.