Makes: 1 - 1/2 Cups
A friend gave this to me years ago, and it is a staple at our house for parties. We are always asked what the secret ingredient is.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 round loaf bread, top removed and scooped out.
- add (You can cube the top and insides for dipping)
- add 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- add 1 Tbs. Worchestershire sauce
- add 1 Can minced clams, undrained
- add 1 tsp. garlic powder
- add 1-1/2 tsp. granulated beef bouillon
- Mix all together and place in bread bowl.
- Serve with cubes of bread and assorted veggies.
- You can cover and refrigerate this and it will keep for a couple of days, but bring it to room temperature for serving.