andy's five pepper chicken wings
Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
"These will be the hottest wings you have ever had! If you like your eyes to water and nose to run, these are the wings for you!"
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- add 8 tablespoons butter
- add 2 habanero peppers, seeded and chopped
- add 2 tablespoons chopped fresh garlic
- add 2 Thai chile peppers, seeded and chopped
- add 1 cup vegetable oil
- add salt and pepper to taste
- add 2 red chile peppers, seeded and chopped
- add 4 pounds chicken wings
- add 2 yellow wax peppers, seeded and chopped
- add 3 cups hot sauce
- Heat oil in deep-fryer to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Cook wings in hot oil for 15 minutes, turning occasionally. Drain on a paper towel-lined dish, then transfer to a shallow baking dish. Broil in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, turning once.
- Melt butter in a medium stock pot over medium heat. Stir in hot sauce, garlic, jalapeno, Thai chile, habanero, yellow wax, and red chile peppers. Reduce heat to medium low and cook for 15 minutes, or until peppers are softened. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and pour over wings, turning to coat. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and continue baking for an additional 10 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes, and enjoy. Be sure to have plenty of water handy!