Very smooth and creamy, delicious sauce. I like to serve this with shrimp or scallops, but it also is very good alongside chicken.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon basil
- add 10 ounces angel hair pasta
- add 3 cloves garlic
- add 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- add 4 ounces cream cheese
- add 1 1/2 cups milk
- add 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- add 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- add 2 tablespoons flour
- add 2 tablespoons oil
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- In lg skillet, saute garlic in oil.
- Stir in flour, cornstarch, garlic salt, pepper and basil.
- Slowly add milk; bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat; stir in cream cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add drained pasta, toss to coat.