Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
Crumbled Ritz Crackers makes an interesting alternative to your average pie crust ingredients.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 egg whites
- add 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- add 1 cup sugar
- add 24 RITZ Crackers, finely crushed (about 1 cup crumbs)
- add 1 cup finely chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- add 1/4 tsp. CALUMET Baking Powder
- add 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- PREHEAT oven to 350?F. Beat egg whites in large bowl with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Blend in vanilla. Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form. Mix crumbs, pecans and baking powder. Add to egg white mixture; stir gently until well blended. Spread into greased 9-inch pie plate.
- BAKE 30 min. Cool completely.
- REFRIGERATE 6 hours or overnight. Spread whipped cream over pie to cover completely.