Servs: 16 Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 1/2 cups confectioner's sugar
- add 1 cup butter, softened
- add 1 cup chopped pecans
- add 1 (8 ounce) jar ready-to-use strawberry glaze
- add 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- add 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- add 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- add 1 1/2 quarts fresh strawberries, halved
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C.).
- 2. Mix the butter, flour, and pecans in a bowl, and press into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3. Bake 10 to 15 mintues; do not allow to brown. Set aside until completely cool.
- 4. In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and confections' sugar until smooth. Blend in the whipped topping.
- 5. Top with stawberries and drizzie with glaze to serve