Servs: 6 Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, for garmish
- add 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- add 1/2 (3 ounce) can bacon bits
- add 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- add 1/2 cup teriyaki basting sauce
- add 3 green onions, chopped
- add 1/2 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. In a large skillet. heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts, and saute 4 to 5 minutes each side, until lightly browned.
- 3. Place browned chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Brush with teriyaki sauce, then spoon on salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese, green onions and bacon bits.
- 4. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Garmish with parsley
- and serve