Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
This is a new take on the classic pizza. Absolutely delicious.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 Loaf Rhodes White Bread, thawed and risen
- add 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- add 3 1/2 ounce package pepperoni, thinly sliced
- add 1/2 pound shredded mozzarella cheese
- add 1/2 cup chopped Greek olives
- add 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- add 1 teaspoon cornmeal
- add 3 tablespoons grated, fresh Parmesan cheese
- Spray board or counter with non-stick cooking spray. Roll dough to a 12x15-inch rectangle. Brush dough with olive oil. Spread with the pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, olives, and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Roll up tighly along the long side of the rectangle. Pinch the seam and ends tightly closed. Place on a sprayed baking sheet sprinkled with corn meal. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise about 15 minutes. Remove wrap. Sprinkle top of bread with Parmesan cheese and a pinch of Italian seasoning. Bake at 375 degrees F. 20-30 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Cool before cutting.