Makes a very colorful summertime salad. Recipe found on the Web.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup roasted red peppers
- add 2 tablespoons olive oil
- add 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated cheese-filled egg tortellini
- add 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- add 1/2 cup peeled and julienned carrots
- add 10 slices pepperoni
- add black pepper
- add 12-14 kalamata olives
- add 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- add 10-12 grape tomatoes
- add 2/3 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- Cook tortellini, rinse with cold water and drain.
- Place in serving bowl.
- Add carrots, red pepper, artichokes and olives.
- Add pesto and olive oil and mix.
- Add grape tomatoes and pepperoni slices and season with black pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, toss with Parmesan cheese.