This is from Pampered Chef. I recently attended an "It's A Wrap" party through them and got the recipe for this. We like it without the meat, but you can be the judge of whether you add it in or not.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 garlic clove
- add 6 8-inch sun-dried tomato tortillas
- add 4 ounces salami
- add 4 ounces ham
- add 8 ounces light cream cheese
- add 6 romaine lettuce leaves
- add 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- add 1/2 cup water-packed artichoke hearts
- add 1/2 cup roasted red peppers
- add 1/2 cup pitted ripe olives
- add 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- Mix cream cheese with the basil and garlic.
- On each tortilla, spread about 2 tablespoons of this mixture on the tortillas to within 1/4 inch of the edge.
- Layer with romaine, salami, ham, and cheese.
- Next, layer on the olives, roasted red peppers, and artichoke hearts that you prefer.
- Tightly roll up the tortilla and cut in half on the diagonal.