Servs: 10 Prep: Cook:
"These little chicken kabobs are a perfect appetizer. They're quick and easy to prepare, which means I can spend more time visiting with guests."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- add 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch pieces
- add 3/4 cup soy sauce
- add 6 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- add 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- add 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- add 1/4 cup sugar
- In a mixing bowl, combine first five ingredients. Stir in chicken and onion; allow to marinate for 30 minutes. Soak wooden skewers in water. On each skewer, thread a piece of chicken, onion, mushroom and another chicken piece. Place on a broiler rack. Broil 5 in. from the heat, turning and basting with marinade after 3 minutes. Continue broiling for another 3 minutes or until chicken is done. Serve immediately.