A delicious, incredibly easy way to dress up fresh apples for an quick snack. Enjoyed by both kids and adults alike.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 medium apple (which ever kind you prefer)
- add 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (or more/less - how you prefer.)
- Cut up apple (with or without skin - your choice) into bite sized chunks.
- Put the chopped apple into a container with a lid (ex. an empty margarine container).
- Sprinkle on the cinnamon, put the lid on the container, and gently shake so cinnamon covers apple.
- Eat and enjoy immediately.