Good use of that healthy, tangy nectar.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- add 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 2 teaspoons red pepper powder
- add 4 ounces oil
- add 1 teaspoon sea salt
- add 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- add 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- add 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- Combine all in jar large enough to be able to shake ingredients. Blend well.
- Allow to meld on counter about 1 hour prior to using the first time. Shake several times.
- Use to marinate meat or poultry for 3 hours.
- Reserve 1 cup of marinade for basting.