Great one point melt in your mouth treat. If worse comes to worse and you eat them all it is only 16 points....could be worse!!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or apple pie spice
- add 1/2 teaspoon packed brown sugar
- add 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- add 1/2 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- add 1 small apple
- add 1 (8 count) can refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine chopped apple with next 4 ingredients; set aside.
- Unroll dough and cut each roll in half so you have 16 pieces ofdough.
- Flaten each roll out a little.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of apple mixture onto each piece of dough and roll up making sure to seal edges around apple so it doesn't leak out.
- (Note: You can seal edges with a little egg white or water, or press them together with a fork.) Bake on a nonstick cookie sheet until golden brown, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Each piece is one point on the WW plan.