A different, tasty salsa.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup semi-packed cilantro
- add 1 red bell pepper
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- add 3 cups peeled, cored and chopped tart apples (like Granny Smith's)
- add 2 teaspoons liquid honey
- add 3 cups peeled, chopped tomatoes
- add 1/2 cup white vinegar
- add 4-6 jalapenos
- add 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- add 1 clove garlic
- add 1 1/2 cups chopped red onions
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large stainless or enamel saucepan.
- Bring to a boil stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
- Boil gently for 10 minutes.
- Ladle into clean hot jars, wipe rims and seal.
- Process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes at altitudes up to 1000 feet.