Lovely glazed carrots, from Smucker's
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 lb baby carrots
- add 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- add 1/8 teaspoon mace
- add 2 tablespoons water
- add 1/2 cup apricot jam
- add 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- Cook carrots, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for about 8 minutes or until tender.
- Drain thoroughly, return to saucepan.
- Combine butter, jam, lemon juice, salt and mace.
- Pour over cooked carrots.
- Cook, stirring constantly until carrots are evenly glazed and heated through.