If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup onions
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- add 1 1/2 lbs ham
- add 1/4 cup blue cheese
- add 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- add 2 teaspoons vinegar
- add 1/4 teaspoon sage
- add 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- add 1/2 cup soft breadcrumbs
- add 1/2 cup milk
- add 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- add 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Combine ham with crumbs, milk, eggs, onion, cheese,Worcestershire, 1 tsp mustard, sage and pepper. Shape into 6 patties.
- Place in shallow baking dish; bake 30 minutes.
- Combine preserves, vinegar and remaining mustard; brush on patties.
- Bake 10 more minutes.