This is one of my favorite ham glaze from Farmland/Smithfield foods
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup apricot preserves
- add 1 cup apricot nectar
- add 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- add 1 (5 lb) farmland boneless smoked ham
- add 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- add 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat oven to 325°F Place ham and apricot nectar in roasting pan.
- In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Spread preserves mixture over surface of ham.
- Loosely cover and bake for 1 1/4 hours or until internal temperature reaches 140°F., basting ham with pan juices every 20 minutes.
- Slice ham and place on serving platter. Spoon pan juices over ham.
Recipe Reviews 1 reviews