This is a very tasty, quick to put together appetizer. I got the recipe from a friend who highly recommended it, just finished making it and I cannot keep my hands OFF of it!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- add mayonnaise
- add 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- add 16-18 slices of a small baguette (1/3" thick)
- add 1/3 cup minced onions
- Chop artichokes well.
- Mix artichokes, onion, and Parmesan cheese.
- Add just enough mayonnaise to make spreadable.
- Add garlic powder, mix well.
- Spread baguette slices with artichoke spread and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until topping starts to bubble and brown.