This recipe can be prepared in 45 minutes or less.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 5 to 6 tablespoons mayonnaise 16 1/3-inch-thick French bread baguette rounds
- add 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- add 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- add 1 6-ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained, patted dry, chopped
- Place first 3 ingredients in bowl. Mix in enough mayonnaise to form thick spread.
- Preheat broiler. Top bread rounds with spread. Arrange bruschetta on baking sheet. Broil until spread is heated through and begins to brown, about 2 minutes.