Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
"This is a great bruschetta recipe based on an artichoke dip. It's always a huge hit! Try adding spinach or tomatoes!"
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- add 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- add 1 French baguette, cut into 1/3 inch thick slices
- add 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- add 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- Preheat the broiler.
- In a medium bowl, mix marinated artichoke hearts, Romano cheese, red onion and mayonnaise. Top French baguette slices with equal amounts of the artichoke heart mixture. Arrange slices in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Broil in the preheated oven 2 minutes, or until toppings are bubbly and lightly browned.