Yummy pasta recipe.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 garlic cloves, minced (I use more!!)
- add sliced ripe olives
- add capers
- add 2 tablespoons flour
- add 1/2 cup butter
- add 10-12 canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped (About 2 cans)
- add 1/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese or romano cheese
- add parsley
- add linguine (as much as you want!)
- add 1/4 cup lemon juice
- add 2 cups chicken broth
- add 1/2 cup olive oil
- Cook oil, butter, flour, chicken broth until it thickens.
- Add garlic, artichoke hearts, lemon juice, and cheese.
- Continue cooking until flavors blend (about 5 minutes).
- Ad capers and parsley.
- Toss with linguini cooked al dente.
- Top pasta dishes with small sliced black olives.