A nifty little make ahead appetizer from the Tabasco company.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add softened butter
- add 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- add 1 whole green onion
- add thinly sliced white bread
- add 1/2 cup finely minced watercress
- add 1 cup finely minced arugula
- add 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- add 1/4 teaspoon tabasco brand hot pepper sauce
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Mix first four ingredients in small bowl.
- Stir in arugula, watercress and green onion; mix well.
- Cut 1 1/2 inch rounds from bread; spread lightly with softened butter.
- Spread 1/2 teaspoon mixture on each bread round.
- Cover with food wrap and chill until ready to serve.