From Cooking Light. If catfish nuggets are not available, buy fillets and cut them into bite-sized pieces. Per serving: 344 calories, 10.4 g fat, 22.8 g protein, 37.8 g carb, 3.7 g fiber, 54 mg cholesterol.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 lb catfish nuggets
- add 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- add 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- add 1 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce (Lee Kum Kee)
- add 1 tablespoon bottled minced fresh ginger
- add 1 cup thinly sliced shiitake mushroom caps
- add 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- add 4 (8 inch) fat free tortillas
- add 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- add 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- add 3 cups thinly sliced napa cabbage
- Heat 1/2 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat.
- Add in catfish; stir/saute 3 minutes or until done; remove from pan.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon oil to pan; add in cabbage and next 5 ingredients; stir/saute 2 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender.
- Stir in catfish nuggets, hoisin, and chili garlic sauce; cook 1 minute or until heated through.
- Remove from heat.
- Divided catfish mixture among tortillas; roll-up burrito-style and eat immediately.